How Soon Will Trump Be Impeached?
The prospect of a US government dominated by Republicans will likely delay the impeachment of US President-elect, but the evidence is mounting that Trump’s fantastic voyage to Washington will be cut short before he can actually lead the nation.
I predicted a Trump win, and now I predict that Trump will be ousted within two years of his mandate.
Let’s look at some of the current and existing reasons why Trump might be impeached:
- Undue foreign influence – especially that from Russia – during the election campaign
- A growing conflict of interest between his business and his children who are running both the business and government. Is profiting from government activity or nepotism a worse crime?
- He has run an illegal charity in New York state.
- He has made an illegal campaign contribution through that charity.
- He has used the charity to settle personal business debts.
- He settled his RICO lawsuit against his Trump University for $25 million, something he said he wouldn’t do. Will this come back to haunt him? November 28 will be an important date for your calendar.
- There is a rape charge against him.
If you doubt my opinion, look to that of the same guy who predicted a Trump win.
It’s going to happen.
Here’s the frightening part: Trump’s the entertainer and crowdpleaser. He has made many despicable statements and will continue to alienate everyone. But it’s entirely possible that he might do the right thing once in a while.
However, he’s already appointed all of the stooges that are repulsed by freedom and Mike Pence (anti-gay, anti-abortion and so on) will be in charge.
Believe it or not, Pence will be harder to stomach than Trump.