March 8, 2011
Ladies and Gentlemen: It’s the Wheel of (Conservative) Corruption!
Tonight, we have corruption for everyone and every person … even those in ethnic communities!
C’mon down and play the Wheel of Corruption!!
(This is where I’d insert a really cool Flash animation that shows all of the dozens of options to choose from as the Wheel of (Conservative) Corruption spins around. If you want to do this, please be my guest).
Here are just a few of the finest examples of how corrupt our current government is:
- Bev Oda (apparently), over-riding policy decisions for funding
- Jason Kenney, caught with his hands in the till, using Canadian taxpayer funds to run his campaigns in ‘ethnic’ ridings and using his office in an obvious conflict of interest to garner votes in critical ridings
- Various heads of campaign finance caught manipulating Canadian election laws to the benefit of the CPC
- Handouts to Quebec … even though we’re pretending they aren’t handouts from the Feds … to friends of Videotron
- Millions of Canadian taxpayer dollars to be spent ‘correcting’ Canadians that spend the time to research issues and fraud related to the Cons
- The threat to eradicate truth in journalism in favour of some of your media buddies
- Finance Jim Flaherty caught changing Income Trust laws, just moments after promising that they would keep them intact
- Elimination of the Government of Canada in exchange for the Harper Government
- Lucrative and untendered contracts to elite military suppliers
- Minister Christian Paradis taking bribes from gun lobbyists
- ‘Break your own law day’, when you can break fixed election laws … but only if you’re Prime Minister Stephen Harper
- Chuck Cadman bribery inquiry … that went nowhere
- Afghanistan detainee inquiry … that went nowhere
- Tony Clement’s riding getting disproportionate (Distr)Action Plan dollars … just in time for the G20 summit
- Endless ‘Ed McMahon type’ cashier’s cheques with Conservative insignia on them and not the Government of Canada, using Canadian funds to promote the Conservative Party of Canada
- Downloading extra costs of the (Distr)Action Plan to the municipal level, while taking all of the credit
- Record-breaking single day arrest in Toronto during the G20 summit … with at least 5 inquiries that are going nowhere
- In and Out Scandal that should result in the Conservatives being elected into power … and then out
- Gross mishandling of the federal budget and finances, creating the largest fiscal deficit in Canadian history
- The most senate appointments in Canadian history … after promising that you won’t make senate appointments
- Endless reprisals against whistle-blowers in the public sector ranks
- Appointment of mysogynistic and archaic judges that project the belief that what a woman wears invites rape
- Immigration … of convenience. Not for economic, social, psychological or other humane reasons
- Endless extensions of the war in Afghanistan, despite promises to terminate this action
- Banning democratically elected officials from Canada simply because they disagree with your point of view on Israel’s genocide of Palestinians
- Canadian Parliamentary Coalition to Combat Anti-Semitism, the return of McCarthyism
- I’m a Canadian, not a member of the ‘Harper Government’
Please add your favourite broken law, criminal case or simple contravention of the rights of Canadians brought upon us by the Conservative Party of Canada below. All thoughts are welcome.
C’mon Canada … wake up from your Tim’s induced, 2% off slumber and throw these corrupt Conservatives out of power!!